Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm
£550-£650 net a week
Busy French family looking for English/ French speaking nanny to look after their 4 year old twins (B/G). Live-in. Driver and proxy parenting experience essential.
Professional parents living in a beautiful property with a garden on the outskirts of Paris. A p/t housekeeper is employed and there are two adorable cats.
The duties of the Bilingual Nanny:
- Full nursery duties
- Taking children to kindergarten
- Driving children to activities and sports
- Organize play dates and outings
- Encourage English language skills
- Provide snacks and cook healthy meals
- Teach good manners
- Art and crafts
- Packing children’s cases and bags
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent childcare qualifications
- 4 years experience of a similar age including proxy parenting
- Native English speak and good French
- Clean drivers license and experience to drive on continent
- Nutritional qualifications a benefit
- Written references
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Current security check
During school holidays the family travel to their property in the South of France where they stay for the summer and most other holidays. The bilingual nanny can use a car to drive the children and for personal use. The parents frequently stay away for short periods when proxy parenting is required. The parents are keen on previous longevity in past nannt roles and anticipate this to be a long-term role.
A well -appointed large en-suite room is provided. All meals provided plus 2 return flights to the UK a year.
The hours: Mon - Fri 8am-7pm (time off during kindergarten), one night of babysitting a week
The salary: £550 - £650 net a week, holidays
To start: asap