approx 7.30am - 4.30pm
£38000 - £420000 gross p.a.
For a new client we are looking for a reliable full-time permanent Daily Housekeeper to care for a beautiful property outside Sunningdale. Drivers only, no cooking required.
The family has 3 children of school going age and while the family is very busy, they are very friendly, relaxed and casual. The property consists of 5 en-suite bedrooms with a basement and a pool complex next to the property. The outside is taken care of by contractors including the window cleaning. The interior is modern and stylish with some pieces art and large fire places. The family would like the Daily Housekeeper to work independently and organize her own work load since both parents are working and want to return to a clean and well organized family home. The hours of the Daily Housekeeper can be flexible to suit the candidate, if needed. There are no pets and this is an informal household.
Requirements of the Daily Housekeeper:
- All housekeeping duties (dusting, wiping, polishing, mopping, vacuuming, etc.)
- Taking care of all laundry and dry cleaning, including ironing
- Organizing wardrobes and laundry cupboards
- Changing bedding
- Tidying rooms
- Stocking up of toiletries
- Liaising with contractors and the security company
- Taking in deliveries
- Arranging flowers and water indoor plants
- Running errands locally, occasionally drive kids to an appointment
- Deep clean when family away on holiday (and be key holder)
- Report any issues
- 3-5 years within a private family household
- Live within a commutable distance (own transport)
- Clean driver license
- Fluency in English
- Settled or Pre-Settled Status to work legally in the UK
- Able to work on their own and to high standards
- Good communications skills and an eye for detail
- Written references from past employers
- Recent security check
The Daily Housekeeper should be entirely in charge of all things relating to the household and take true ownership of her duties.
Hours: Approx. 7.30am - 4.30pm - the hours can be changed to suit the candidate, 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £38000 - £42000 gross a year
To start: as soon as possible