Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
€55000 - 80000 gross per annum
For a German businessman we are looking for a bilingual (E/G) Executive Assistant/ Private PA, based in Düsseldorf, Germany. Drivers only. Occasional travel.
The businessman works primarily in pharmaceutical data and seeks a right hand person to support him and act as the main contact between his office and him. The role is based at his office in central Düsseldorf and at his mansion on the outskirts in Oberkassel, where he employs a full-time housekeeper and a driver/ handyman. He has two children (8/11) who mostly visit at weekends. He is requesting an Executive Assistant/ Private PA who can easily multi-task and thrive on being busy, organizing his life and supporting him. There is one medium size dog that accompanies him everywhere which is taken care of by the housekeeper most of the time.
Duties of the Executive Assistant/ Private PA:
- Screening calls, dealing with inquiries
- Organizing meetings and appointments
- Planning outings for him and the children
- Setting up meeting rooms and conference calls
- Making travel arrangements and hotel bookings
- Dealing with contractors
- Overseeing household bills and running errands
- Planning small parties and events
- Dealing with outside caterers and florists
- Overseeing seasonal decorations
The requirements of the Executive Assistant/ Private PA:
- A mind of 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bilingual German/ English
- Clean drivers’ license
- Strict confidentiality clauses must be observed
- Ideally live within a commutable distance
- Flexibility to travel occasionally
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent references and longevity in past roles
- A recent security check
The client is looking for an Executive Assistant/ Private PA who is a strong communicator, capable of dealing with a busy schedule and lifestyle. The Executive Assistant/ Private PA should have a proven track record of being able to support a Principal reliably and with solid experience. Ideally the client is looking for someone local if accommodation is required this can be provided initially. The role is available because the previous current Executive Assistant/ PA is retiring after many years of service. A hand over period is anticipated. Travel is only occasional and max for 3-5 days at a time within Europe.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm (with an hour for lunch), some flexibility will be required. Time in lieu given, for travel overtime is paid.
Salary: €55000 - 80000 gross per annum depending on experience, plus holidays and overtime for travel time
To start: when new person is found