8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
For a multi-family office we are looking for an competent Office Manager/ PA to work full-time (100%) from their office in the Canton of Zug, Switzerland. Fluency in English and German essential. This FO consists of several HNW families whose interests of broad investments and personal assets are represented and managed. Well established and with excellent reputation the FO is a very busy environment that delivers to the high standards of HWNIs. The office consist of several directors and one PA in an open spaced modern building.
The duties of the Office Manager/ PA:
- General administrative support
- Ensure smooth running of office space
- Diary management of directors & arrange travel
- Respond to private client inquiries
- Deal with contractors, insurance and subscriptions
- Update data base and directories
- Work on projects that are presented to clients
- Take minutes in meetings
- Occasional travel (with plenty of notice)
- Arrange business meetings and beverages
- Handle invoicing and accounts
Requirements of the Office Manager/ PA:
- 5 years experience within a family office environment
- Degree educated
- Awareness of the recommendation given by the Swiss Federal Council in the fight of COVID-19
- Fluency in English and German and ideally one other language
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and well presented
- Excellent written references
The key for this client is the professionalism with which the clients must be met since the Office Manager/ PA is representing the family office. Politeness and efficiency are vital and a degree of flexibility and calm. The ability to multi-task and prioritize are good attributes to have for this role.
The hours: 8am - 5pm (with 1 hr for lunch) Monday - Friday.
Salary: Excellent package on offer with bonus
To start: as soon as possible:
* This role is placed through our partner agency in Switzerland. See the Contact page for details. Applications should be made through Luxury Assets.