Mon - Fri 9am -5pm
Depending on experience
For a mature HNW couple living on Lake Lucerne we are looking for a Handyman/ Driver to work full-time at their property.
The British couple live most of the time at their large property with occasional trips to other properties. The house is a historic villa set in beautiful grounds close to the lake. They are looking for someone reliable, flexible and experienced who can assist with the upkeep of the property and grounds and drive them when needed (both drive but occasionally prefer to be driven). There is a part-time housekeeper and the couple frequently have family stay over. There are no pets.
The duties of the Handyman/ Driver:
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Checking indoor and outdoor lighting (light bulbs) and alarm
- Upkeep of fence, gates and drive
- Cleaning & sweeping patios
- Clearing drive of snow
- Laying wood for fires
- Overseeing contractors
- Upkeep of cars
- Tidying garage and outbuildings
- Dealing with deliveries and go shopping when required (rarely)
- Being aware of COVID safety measures
- Driving Principals when required
- Assisting when guests stay (luggage/ requests etc.)
- Running errands
- Fluency in English and German
- Clean drivers’ license
- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the area
- Excellent practical & DIY skills
- Great organizational skills
- None smokers only
- Written references from past employers
- Recent security check
The couple are looking for someone good natured and friendly, who enjoys their role and can stay long term. Good communications skills are essential as well as good manners. Candidates must already be living in Switzerland and in a commutable distance.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am 5pm with an hour for lunch
Salary: Excellent salary depending on experience
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
Start: To start as soon as possible