8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
£45000 - £50000 gross per annum
An Eastern European client is looking for a English/ Russian speaking Head Housekeeper for their property in Hampstead. Separate accommodation provided.
The client lives permanently at the 5 bedroom property and travels (normally) during the holidays. It is newly refurbished, very modern inside and contains art work and unusual materials throughout. There is one other housekeeper, an all-rounder handyman/ driver and a part/time laundress. The family has young children and there are lots of service contractors coming in and out daily, from tutors to therapists to pool maintenance etc. There are no pets.
The duties of the live-in Head Housekeeper:
- Oversee the staff with rotas and work schedules
- Liaise with Principals, their family office and the private PA
- Coordinate and oversee contractors/ freelancers etc.
- Assist with housekeeping when required
- Ensure high standards throughout
- Report any repairs and oversee projects at the house
- Managed the wardrobe and clothing deliveries/ alterations/ packing
- Run errands
- 6 years experience as a Head Housekeeper of a private family in London
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Past experience in staff management and within London homes
- Excellent organizational skills
- An acute eye for detail
- Written references from past employers
- Recent security check
- Settled status
The family is keen to have workmen scheduled such that their lives are as undisturbed as possible. This can be a very busy household so a degree of stress resilience is needed and knowledge of very high standards.
The accommodation is a large well appointed apartment close by.
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £45000 - 50000 gross depending on experience and accommodation provided.
To start: as soon as possible