6 hours shifts/ a day
£800 net/ week
A regular client is requiring an experienced holiday nanny to work on board their yacht for 6 days a week over July and August 2019, travelling the Mediterranean with frequent stops in Antibes, France. Fluency in English and French.
The Client: A HNW family who travel frequently on board their 55m yacht. The family has 4 children aged 3, 5, 6 and 11 who are cared for by two nannies. Due to health reasons one of the nannies is unable to return to work till Sept. 2019.
The location: Onboard their yacht, sharing a large twin cabin (en-suite) with the other nanny. Their clothing is managed on board and there is no need for any clearing/ cleaning or preparing of snacks as this is covered by yacht crew.
The duties of the Nanny:
- Organize activities with the children
- Keep children safe at all times
- Organize sport games
- Plan parties and outings (when shore side)
- Previous experienc of the area is an advantage
- NVQ in Childcare (or equivalent) a must
- 4 years experience with children of similar ages
- Experience of travelling with children
- Fluency in English and French
- Written references from past employers
- Current First Aid and DBS security check
The hours: Mon – Sat – to work in shift 6 hours a day.
The salary and benefits: £800 net week, all meals and accommodation as well as transport included.