Live-in (sep. accommodation)
CHF 4500 net/ month
For a lovely HNW family with hree children we are looking for a live-in English/ French speaking Housekeeper/ Family Assistant for Crans Montana Switzerland. Driving a must. Separate accommodation provided locally.
The family lives in a large chalet in Crans Montana, a stunning ski resort in Valais, where the children go to school. It is furnished to very high standards and is easy to maintain. The mother is looking for assistance in running the household and general help in making everyday life easier. There is a full-time House Manager who cooks and a p/t housekeeper. During the school holidays the family move to a large property on lake Geneva, where the Housekeeper/ Family Assistant is provided with local accommodation close by.
The duties of the Housekeeper/ Family Assistant:
- Housekeeping duties to high standards
- Tidying of rooms
- School runs for the children
- Shopping and running errands
- Cooking light healthy meals on House Manager’s day off
- Checking guests in and out of a chalet close by (no cleaning required)
- Liaising with the House Manager and Private PA
- Childcare if needed
Requirements of the Housekeeper/ Family Assistant:
- 3-5 years’ experience working for private HNW families
- Fluency in French and English
- Clean drivers’ license (experience in ski resorts an advantage)
- High end housekeeping and laundry skills (including designer labels)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High standards of hygiene and an acute eye for detail
- Awareness of current COVID-19 safety measures
- Written references from past employers
- Recent security check
The Housekeeper/ Family Assistant is provide with a well-appointed en-suite room within a large beautiful chalet close. The communal areas of the chalet are shared with the House Manager, who has worked for the family for many years. A car is provided.
The family is looking for a Housekeeper/ Family Assistant who is multi-skilled, versatile and knows how to ease the mother’s life. Flexibility in regard to working hours and some travel during the holidays are key. We seek someone with a supportive, friendly attitude as well as the ability to prioritize tasks. Experience with children and in ski resorts would be an advantage.
The hours: 40 hours a week with some flexibility, 2 days off a week (to be confirmed which days)
The salary: CHF 4500 a month net, permanent contract.
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: as soon as possible or when available