Live-in (own accommodation)
8am- 5pm Mon - Fri
£38000- £42000 gross/ year
For a busy household for a HNW family we are looking for a live-in housekeeper for the property outside Ascot. Own apartment provided close by.
The family live in a large property of 6000 sq ft. outside Ascot set within a large grounds. It is a full-time residence except holidays. Guests sometimes stay over in small numbers. The house’s interior is contemporary and includes art work of sculptures and paintings. It contains marble, much glass and chrome. The windows are professionally cleaned. There is a full-time driver/ handyman who also helps in the house and a full-time chef. There are no pets and a car is provided which can be used privately if agreed prior. The household is mostly informal.
The duties of the Live-in Housekeeper:
- All housekeeping to high standards
- Care of laundry
- Handwashing delicate items
- Manage wardrobes and pack/unpack
- Changing of bed linen
- Keeping toiletries well stocked
- Arrange contractors
- Report any issues
- Tidy rooms and prepare guest rooms
- Car of house plants and flower arranging
- Able to cook family meals on chef’s day off
- Running errands
- 6 years experience working in a HNW household (as part of a team)
- Very high end housekeeping skills
- Fluency in English, French is a bonus
- Good family cooking skills (ability to cook from recipes)
- Legal to work in the UK
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Work as part of a team
- Written references from private employers
- Current security check
The client seeks total piece of mind knowing that the housework will be taken care of competently and to high standards. Housekeeping needs to run smoothly and without interfering with their lives. Team work is a big element of this role and is one of the requirements. The role is available because the current housekeeper is moving country and a hand-over is anticipated.
A self-contained two bedroom apartment is provided, about 5km away - a car is being provided. All bills paid and a phone is provided.
Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Salary: £38000 - £42000 gross a year
Start: June 2021