Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
CHF 25/ hr plus
For a HNW family we are seeking a live-out Housekeeper to work full-time at their property on lake Geneva (south side). Car owner essential as well as family cooking skills. This role can be 100% or 50% if required.
The property is large and in a stunning location. It is only used 3 months of the year. There are two other chalets in Crans Montana one of which is let. Both require cleaning when used and/ or assisting guests with check in or out. The family has 3 children and employs a house manager/ chef who has been working for the family for many years as well as a nanny and another housekeeper. There are no pets. This is a relaxed easy going household that is more formal when guests visit.
The duties of the housekeeper:
- All housekeeping (mopping, wiping, dusting, polishing)
- Care of all laundry (including luxury items) to very high standards
- Shopping for produce and family cooking, when required
- Assist with packing
- To stock up toiletries
- Report on issues
- Manage contractors
- Clean two chalets in Crans Montana, when required
- Check guests in/out of chalets
- Oversee alarms
- Run errands and assist House Manager/ Chef
- Occasional childcare, if required
- 5 years experience in high end housekeeping (private or luxury hotels)
- Excellent laundry skills
- Family cooking skills
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of high tech homes
- Must have attention to detail
- Live in commutable distance
- Very high hygiene standards (including COVID-19 safety measures)
- Owner of a car
- Current DBS/ security check
- Written references from past employers
Key is to be able to work independently and to very high standards. Flexibility may be required when family is in residence. When travelling to Crans Montana, there is the possibiliy to stay over as there is accommodation for staff.
Hours: 8 hrs a day/ Monday - Friday with some flexibility when family stays over or guests visit, a 100% or 50% working hours (working full-time or part-time)
Salary: CHF 25/ hour plus, depending on experience, holidays
*To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: as soon as possible