Live-in (sep. accommodation)
8 hours a day/ 5 days a week
For a young HNW family we are looking for a live-in housekeeper to care for their large weekend property in Tyrol, Austria. Driving essential. Separate accomnodation close by provided.
The family has several children and uses the property as a weekend and winter season retreat. It consists of 5 bedrooms, a large gym and pool and is set in large grounds within a beautiful rural area. The property is run informally. There is a gardener looking after the grounds and there are no pets.
The duties of the live-in housekeeper:
- Cleaning of the property to high standards
- Preparing property for visits
- Caring of all laundry including delicate items
- Wardrobe management including packing
- Shopping for groceries and filing fridge
- Cooking healthy family meals
- Laying and decorating the table
- Overseeing work carried out by contractors
- Ensuring the property is child safe
- Preparing breakfast and light meals if required
- Liaising with PA and deal with requests
- Run errands
- A min of 5 years experience within HNW households
- Sound knowledge of cleaning and caring for luxury materials
- Clean drivers’ license
- Fluency in English, German optional
- Prepared to work weekends (time off during the week)
- Good cooking skills are desirable
- Excellent written references from past HNW families
- Recent DBS/ security check
- Awareness of COVID - safety measures
The client is looking for a long term commitment and candidates who can deliver a high standard of service.
A small furnished apartment (with a kitchen and bedroom) close by is provided.
Hours: 8 hour days over the weekends with time off during the week. Some flexibility may be needed when the family is visiting
Salary: Competitive salary plus holidays
To start: As soon as possible