Mon - Fri, 8an - 5pm
£38000 - £42000 p.a.
Seeking experienced houseman for family in Chelsea, to work full-time, live-out. Clean drivers license essential.
The family live in a large 4 storey terraced property with a small garden. It is mostly an informal residence and the family employ a housekeeper/ cook who looks after the laundry and cooks meals. The role of the houseman is new as to support the housekeeper/ cook and help with the cleaning and driving. The family has two small dogs and usually travel during the school holidays.
The duties of the Houseman:
- Assist the housekeeper with cleaning of house
- Cleaning of windows
- Polish sliver
- Assist with packing
- Ready rooms
- Light DIY duties
- Oversee technical aspects
- Book and manage contractors
- Prepare snacks for children if required
- School runs
- Valet cars
- Feed and walk dogs
- Run errands
- Assist in kitchen if required
- 3 years experience as a houseman within a family setting
- Clean drivers license and experience driving in London
- Living in a commutable distance
- Good practical and organizational skills
- Written references from past families
- Current DBS check
The housekeeper/ cook has been with the family for many years. Since the family recently moved to this larger property, they require a houseman to help with the running of the household. They are seeking a houseman who is friendly and flexible able to assist where needed. Non- smokers only.
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £38000 - £42000 gross a year depending on experience plus holidays and bonus.
To start asap.