Live-in (own floor)
9am - 6pm Tue - Sat.
£500 - £600 net/ week
For a British family of four we are seeking an experienced Tagalog speaking live-in Housekeeper/ Cook (own floor). No driving needed. Separate accommodation provided.
The family live in a large 4 bedroom town house (plus attic) in Holland Park. Both parents work and bring the children (10 and 12 years old) to school in the mornings. It’s a busy household since they also have two small well behaved dogs. The atmosphere is relaxed and very informal. They occasionally have family stay over the weekend. There are no other staff and contractors clean the windows. The family normally go away for school holidays.
The duties of the Housekeeper/ Cook:
- All housekeeping duties
- Laundry care
- Cooking and/ or preparing family meals (shopping is mostly done online)
- Pick up children from school close by (on foot)
- Tidy rooms and water plants
- Assist with packing when family travels
- Pet care (taking dogs around the block and feeding them)
The requirements for the housekeeper/ cook:
- Min. of 5 years experience within private households
- Tagalog and fluency in English
- Past longevity
- Must already be a UK resident
- Good knowledge of healthy family meals
- High level of hygiene standards
- Aware of COVID-19 safety measures
- Written references from past employers
- Recent DBS security check
The accommodation provided is the entire attic which consists of a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a sitting room with a small kitchenette and a large roof terrace. There is a door to the attic which make it separate from the rest of the house. The housekeeper/ cook can use the main kitchen, should it be needed any time. The previous housekeeper has been there many years and left due to family issue in her home country. To take accumulated long holidays is possible.
The family is seeking someone reliable and very family friendly, able to run the household well and to high standards.
The hours: Mon - Fri. 8am - 5pm with an hour for lunch
The salary: £500 - £600 net a week depending on experience
To start: as soon as possible.