Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm
£40.000 - £45.000 p.a.
For a returning lovely client, we are looking for an experienced Russian/ English speaking Live-in/ out Housekeeper to work for one year at their beautiful property in Surrey. Working Mon. – Fri. (self-contained studio provided). High standards and child-care experience are needed. No cooking required.
The client: The busy family has three well behaved children (l4/7/9) who go to school, with their parents working from home and travelling frequently. The full-time residence has 5 bedrooms, a large garden with a pool and terraces. The interior is stylish, modern and chic including wooden floors and extensive art work. Occasionally friends and family visit.
The household is busy, informal, relaxed, very friendly. There is a Private PA, a Butler All-Rounder, 2 Chefs and a Nanny as well as one dog. The kitchen, which is the domain of the chefs will not need cleaning. Windows are cleaned by contractors.
The duties of the live-in Housekeeper:
- Care of family laundry including all ironing
- Select couture wear for dry-cleaning
- Hand wash delicate items
- Maintain linen cupboard and cleaning products
- Change of bedding and make beds daily
- Daily cleaning of bathrooms
- Tidy and refresh rooms
- Assist with pacing/ unpacking
- Vacuum, mop, dust, wipe surfaces
- Stock and replenish toiletries
- Assist other staff if required
- Occasional babysitting
- Some pet care
- Min 4 years’ experience within a family setting
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Able to clean to very high standards
- Very good laundry and ironing skills
- Experienced in supervising children
- Excellent eye for detail
- Written references from past employers
- Current DBS security check
The family is looking for someone with a happy, positive demeanour, who enjoys their work and is proud of it. Candidates should be prompt, focused, reliable and an expert in maintaining a family home clean. Flexibility and being able to work as part of a team are key. Handover from current housekeeper provided.
For living in - a self-contained studio (separate entrance) with TV and WiFi. lunch and dinner are provided (during the week). Due to the set- up guests, dependents or pets are not possible. The property is approx. 25 min walking distance to a shopping area. Storage of a bike is possible and a car for work purposes can be provided.
The hours: Mon – Fri from 8am – 6pm (with an hour for lunch). Time in lieu for any extra time, if required. To start as soon as possible.
The Salary and Benefits: £ 36000 - £45000 gross per annum (depending on live-in or out)
To start: as soon as possible.