Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm
£40.000 - £45.000 p.a.
UPDATED: For a returning lovely client, we are looking for an experienced live-out Housekeeper to work for 10 months at their beautiful property in Surrey. Working Mon. – Fri. (large bedroom provided). High standards and child-care experience are needed. No cooking required. Fluency in English essential.
The client: The busy family has three well behaved children (l4/7/9) who go to school, with their parents working from home and travelling frequently. Occasionally friends and family visit. There is a Private PA, a Butler All-Rounder, 2 Chefs and a Nanny as well as one dog.
The location: The full-time residence has 5 bedrooms, a large garden with a pool and terraces. The interior is stylish, modern and chic including wooden floors and extensive art work.
The household is busy, informal, relaxed, very friendly. The kitchen, which is the domain of the chefs will not need cleaning. Windows are cleaned by contractors.
The duties of the live-in Housekeeper:
- Care of family laundry including all ironing
- Select couture wear for dry-cleaning
- Hand wash delicate items
- Maintain linen cupboard and cleaning products
- Change of bedding and make beds daily
- Daily cleaning of bathrooms
- Tidy and refresh rooms
- Assist with pacing/ unpacking
- Vacuum, mop, dust, wipe surfaces
- Stock and replenish toiletries
- Assist other staff if required
- Occasional babysitting
- Some pet care
- Min 4 years’ experience within a family setting
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Able to clean to very high standards
- Very good laundry and ironing skills
- Experienced in supervising children
- Excellent eye for detail
- Written references from past employers
- Current DBS security check
The family is looking for someone with a happy, positive demeanour, who enjoys their work and is proud of it. Candidates should be prompt, focused, reliable and an expert in maintaining a family home clean. Flexibility and being able to work as part of a team are key.
A large well appointed bedroom is provided with TV and WiFi. Lunches and dinners are provided. The property is approx. 25 min walking distance to a shopping area. Storage of a bike is possible and a car for work purposes can be provided.
The hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm (with an hour for lunch). Time in lieu for any extra time, if required.
The Salary and Benefits: £ 36000 - £45000 gross pro rata (live-in)
To start: as soon as possible.