12noon - 8pm Mon - Fri
approx. £900 - 1200 n/w
We are looking for a live-in nanny to look after a 4 year boy. Fluency in English and French. Clean driving license and proxy parenting experience essential.
The client: A professional couple who both work and travel frequently. A part-time housekeeper is employed and contract gardeners tend to the garden.
The location: A large 5 bedroom house near Geneva lake with a large garden. Access to public transport is easy. A car is available. A separate one bedroom apartment with own entrance is adjacent to the house.
The duties of the live-in nanny:
- All nursery duties
- Planning interesting activities
- Creative play and reading
- Taking child to nursery school and classes
- Prepare healthy snacks
- Proxy parenting when parents travel
- Cache level 3 or equivalent
- Fluency in French and English
- A min of 8 years experience including proxy parenting
- Clean drivers’ license
- First Aid and current DBS security check
- Must be a swimmer
We are looking for a nanny who is enthusiastic, creative and responsible, able to look after the child when the parents are away and travel with them for some of the holidays.
Hours: Mon- Fri 12noon to 8pm, time given in lieu for extra days worked including proxy parenting.
Salary: equivalent of approx. £900 – 1200 net a week
* This role is placed through our partner agency in Switzerland . See Contact page for details. Applications should be made through Luxury Assets.
To start: As soon as possible