8am - 5pm, Wed - Sun.
£ 37000 - £42000 p.a.
For a new client we are looking for a live-out housekeeper to maintain a large property, working Wed – Sun. Driver essential. No cooking required but good not of smart homes is needed.
The client: A couple with their 2 year old daughter. There is a gardener/ handyman who deals with the exterior. The couple have visitors in small numbers but frequently. The household is run casually and some guests bring their dogs.
The location The property has 4 bedrooms on the outskirts of Cobham. There is an indoor pool, a library and 2 lounges, a large stair case and marble in the bathrooms. The couple collect modern art and the property is secured with alarms and fitted with creston technology (including the lighting).
The duties of the Live-out Housekeeper:
- All housekeeping duties including dusting, mopping, cleaning, wiping, polishing of surfaces
- Wardrobe management (including designer labels)
- All laundry and ironing
- Making and changing beds
- Overseeing contractors
- Taking in deliveries
- Stocking toiletries
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Running errands (dry cleaning)
- Occasional cooking may be required
- Stocking of fridge
- Babysitting occasionally (paid extra)
- Pet care if required
- 4 years experience in a private household
- High end housekeeping skills
- Experience with young children
- Excellent laundry skills
- High standards & attention to detail
- Live in commutable distance
The client is looking for a housekeeper who is reliable, flexible and dependable. Since the couple travel frequently, the housekeeper is a key holder and must be able to deal with alarms. The housekeeper should be able to cope with all duties of a large house. Since the weekends are always busy, time off is given during the week.
Written references from past employers are essential as well as a current DBS check.
The hours: Wed. – Sun. 8am – 5pm with an hour for lunch (the days off during the week, can be changed for other days).
The salary £37000 - £42000 (or approx. £550- £620 net a week) depending on experience, plus holidays. Lunch provided.
To start: As soo as possible