Tues - Sat. 7.30am - 5pm
£38.000 - £43.000 p.a.
For a busy Middle Eastern family with children we are looking for a competent housekeeper to work Tuesday – Saturday (Sun/ Mon are off), 7.30am – 5pm with assistance in the kitchen. No driving needed.
The Client: The family has been in the UK for 5 years and are well established. They have 3 children (aged between 4 – 10), looked after by a live-in nanny. The father works in London, the mother stays at home and frequently goes out. The family have one pet cat. The mother shops online enjoys doing her own cooking and likes some help in preparing the food. The family always travel during school holidays.
The location: The property is a 4 bedroom town house with a small garden. The interior is a mix of modern and traditional.
The duties of the Live-out Housekeeper:
- All cleaning duties including mopping, dusting, wiping, polishing
- Making and changing of beds
- Take care of wardrobes
- Clearing of kitchen/ putting away shopping
- Assisting in preparing meals
- Tidying house
- Serve drinks when guests visit during the day
- Care of all laundry (nanny takes care of kids laundry)
- Prepare light meals or snacks
- Report repairs
- Take in deliveries/ answer calls, if needed
- Keeping house child safe
- Run errands and occasional child minding (paid extra)
- 4 years housekeeping experience within a family
- Ability to organize own work load
- Live within commutable distance
- Flexibility and well organized
- Someone with a positive outlook
- Excellent written references from past families
- Current DBS security check
The family are looking for someone flexible who can help with whatever duties are needed to keep the house running smoothly. This may including serving drinks to visitors during the day.
The hours: Tues. - Sat. 7.30am - 5pm with an hour for lunch
The salary and benefits: .£38.000 – "43.000 gross per annum plus holidays.
Start: As soon as possible