7.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri
£50000 - £60000 p.a.
For a busy HNW family with 2 children, aged 6 and 10 we are looking for a live-out PA/ Nanny, driver essential to work daily from their home based in Chelsea, London. Driver essential and previous experience gained in London.
The client: The parents work in the entertainment industry and employ a full-time live-in housekeeper who looks after their home and cooks,
The location: A 4 bedroom duplex apartment, modern and stylish with river views.
The duties of the PA/ Nanny:
- Taking and picking up children from school
- Overseeing homework
- Scheduling activities and classes (and take them)
- Overseeing contractors
- Dealing with paperwork, bills, utilities and calls
- Scheduling travel, book restaurants and treatments
- Liaising with family office and manager
- Offer soft drinks to visitors, if required
- A mind of 6 years’ experience as a PA/ Nanny in London
- A little black book of contacts
- Exceptionally organizational skills
- Excellent manners
- High degree of flexibility
- Must be a competent driver in London
- Some proxy parenting if required
- First Aid Cert and current DBS security check
- Written references from past families
The family are very busy, with frequent visitors, trips away, meetings at home, etc. They require a candidate who competently can oversee their household and assist them in running their lives smoothly. Candidates must be well presented and have excellent knowledge of modern technologies (smart phones/ etc).
Hours: Mon Fri- 7.30am – 5pm plus time for lunch, with some flexibility (time in lieu given)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum depending on experience
To start: Oct. 2019