Mon - Fri 11am - 9pm
£55000 gross p.a.
We are looking for a live out private chef to be based at their property in South Kensington, London. Good knowledge of Russian and healthy meals, as well as baking required. Clean drivers license essential.
The client: The young family has am 18 month old girls and a twelve year old. The mother and father are in and out during the day and they mostly eat together for dinner. There is a full-time housekeeper and two nannies who work in rotation.
The location: A large 4 bedroom beautifully furnished property with a modern kitchen in South Kensington. For school holidays the family travel. There are no pets.
The duties of the Private Chef:
- Plan healthy menus
- Source and shop for the best ingredients
- Store and stock foods to high standards
- Cook lunch and dinner for the family and staff if required
- Prepare breakfast in advance
- Make healthy snacks for the children
- Bake breads and cakes (egg free)
- Prepare meals for the weekend, if required
- Maintain kitchen, cupboards and machinery clean and tidy
- Cook or bake with the children if required
- Cook to dinner party standard
- Lay and clear table for each meal
- Chef qualifications
- 5 years private experience working for a family with children
- Knowledge of Russian foods as well as healthy European dishes
- Able to cook Egg and gluten free
- High level of hygiene standards
- Clean drivers license
- Live in a commutable distance
- Be flexible if required
The client is looking for someone flexible and used to working in a busy household with children. Written references from past private employers will be required as well as a recent DBS check.
The hours: Mon – Fri , 11am – 8pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
The salary: £55000 gross p.a. or depending on experience
To start: Sept. 2019