Dep. on experience
For a large family living on the outskirts of Zurich lake, Switzerland (Zollikon side), we are looking for a live-out Maintenance/ Houseman/ Chauffeur to look after their property full-time, drivers’ license essential as well as fluency in English as well as Italian or Spanish and experience of driving in Zurich.
The client: The family has 3 children, who go to school. Both parents are busy professionals. The property is a full-time residence and the family travel during school holidays.
The location: The property has 5 bedrooms, a cinema, gym and sauna. There is a large garden (mostly lawns) with an outdoor pool and a large garage and shed. The entire house is very technical including the AC/ lighting system, garden, security alarm, under floor heating, etc. There is one part-time housekeeper. There are two pet dogs.
Duties of the Maintenance and Houseman/ Chauffeur:
- Oversee and report all maintenance
- Liaise with and oversee contractors
- Check and maintain pool/ AC/ alarm
- Maintain all technical equipment and machinery
- Carry out small repairs
- Check property while family is away
- Clean and maintain two cars
- Run errands and carry out personal shopping
- Take care of the dogs if needed
- 5 years technical experience including pools, ACs and alarms
- Previous private family experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish or Italian
- Clean drivers’ license
- Well organized and well presented
- Excellent communications skills
- Technically adapt with new technologies
- Flexible approach and attention to detail
- Live close by
The family need someone who reliably drives the children to school and oversee the entire maintenance of the property and garden.
The hours: Mon - Fri 7.30 till 4.30 with an hour for lunch (with the occasional Saturday/ time in lieu given)
The Salary: Depending on experience.
To start: As soon as possible
* This role is placed through our partner agency in Switzerland . See Contact page for details. Applications should be made through Luxury Assets.