Live-in (seperate en-suite room)
12 hours a night
CHF220 - CHF350/ night
For HNW Russian family we are looking for a qualified Night Maternity Nurse to work over the next 2-4 months in Geneva. Candidates must currently be in Switzerland or France (due to COVID), have maternity qualifications and speak fluent English.
The parents live in a large staffed property in the centre of the city and have one of the older children visit at weekends.
The mother recently gave birth early and the baby is currently still under observation. There were no complications.
The duties of the Night Maternity Nurse:
- To care for the new-born for 5 days a week for 12 hours at night (separate room for sleeping is provided)
- Assist with breast and bottle feeding
- Establishing routines
- Nursery duties
- Supporting both parents
- MN qualifications
- Fluency in English, French and/ or Russian is an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience as a MN
- Written references from past private employers
- Valid Paediatric First Aid Cert.
- Recent security check
We are looking for a very competent and friendly support for the mother, who is caring and professional. There is the option to extend by 1-2 months.
Hours: 12 hrs per night 5 days a week
Salary: CH 220 - 350 per night depending on experience and qualifications, a two month contract with a possible extension.
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start as soon as possible