Live-in (own en-sute room)
24/6 for upto approx 12 weeks
CHF 220-400 gross a day
For HNW client we are looking for a qualified Maternity Nurse to work from 5th Sept. 21 for approx. 2 months in Zurich, Switzerland then at another location for 4 weeks. Experience with first time mothers essential.
Candidates must currently be in the Switzerland, France or Germany (due to COVID), have maternity qualifications and speak fluent English, ideally also German.
The parents live in Portugal for much of the year in a fully staffed property and will come to Zürich for the birth of their child due 10th Sept 21, where they will stay in a 5 star hotel before travelling to another location (to be decided) at the end of Oct. 21. Own en-suite room provided and all expenses and travel paid. The MN must be ok with two large well behaved dogs (no interaction is needed) if they return to the Algrave, Portugal.
The duties of the Night Maternity Nurse:
- Caring for the new-born for 6 days with breaks when needed
- Assisting with breast and/ or bottle feeding
- Establishing routines
- Nursery duties
- Supporting both parents
- Observing high levels of hygiene
- MN qualifications (level 3 or 4)
- Fluency in English, ideally also German
- Min of 5 years’ experience as a MN including with first time mothers and HNW families
- Awareness of COVID safety measures
- Written recent references from past private employers
- Valid Paediatric First Aid Cert
- Recent security check
The couple are looking for a caring, highly knowledgeable and experienced maternity nurse, who can guide the parents and assist where needed. Someone who is sensitive and understanding, patient and kind and who follows a healthy living lifestyle. The Maternity Nurse must be willing to be tested regularly for COVID if required by the parents.
If possible the clients anticipate to meet with the MN prior to booking her.
Hours: 24/6 days with breaks during the day
Salary: CH 220 - 400 per night depending on experience and qualifications, for approx. 8-12 week contact.
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: 5th Sept. 2021