Mon - Fri 2-8pm
CHF 30 gross an hour
For a professional family with two children (B6, G4) we are seeking an experienced live-out nanny to look after the children (60% for approx. 30hrs a week), who go to international school. Drivers only.
The family live in a large 4 bedroom apartment overlooking the lake with large terraces and employ a p/t housekeeper. There are no pets. Both parents work long hours. They are able to bring the children to school in the morning, but often do not get back till late in the evening. The nanny should be flexible to stay until the parents return.
The duties of the After school Nanny:
- Pick up children from school
- Oversee homework
- Prepare snacks or cook light meals for children
- Take children to activities
- Arrange play dates and outings
- Keep log of progress and report to parents
- Keep children’s rooms tidy and clean
- Advise on and purchase new toys
- Prepare kids for bedtime
- Proxy parenting if needed
- 4 years experience of caring for similar ages
- Fluency in English and German
- Clean drivers license
- Live within a commutable distance
- Able to stay longer or proxy parent if needed (time in lieu given)
- 1 night of babysitting
- Well organized and presented
Hours: Monday - Friday, 2-8pm, during the holidays if the family do not travel, the hours remain but the times may change, if acceptable to the candidate. The nanny will not be needed to travel with the family. Holidays are mutually agreed. A car for work is provided.
Salary: CHF 30 gros/ hour
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: As soon as possible