Live-in (sep. accommodation)
7.30am - 5.30pm Wed - Sun
£550-£650 net/ week
We are looking for a live-in Nanny/ Housekeeper to look after two young children aged 2 and 4. No cooking or driving needed, separate accommodation locally provided. Must be willing to work weekends (time off during the week given).
The Middle Eastern family live in a large modern duplex apartment and need help with the care of the children and to keep the apartment clean and tidy. The Nanny/housekeeper is provided with a small self-contained apartment within the same complex. There is a concierge service which helps the family when needed. Food shopping is done mostly online with odd things needed daily and locally.
The duties of the Nanny/ Housekeeper:
- Care of the children (dressing, supervision, etc.)
- Prepare healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Drop off at nursery (walking distance)
- All housekeeping duties (mopping, dusting, wiping, disinfecting etc.)
- Tidy rooms
- Care of laundry including ironing some hand washing
- Run errands and go shopping (locally)
- Assist in the kitchen
- Babysitting one evening a week (and more is paid extra)
- 3 years’ experience of housekeeping in a private household
- Experienced in dealing with young children
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Aware of COVID-19 hygiene measures
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Written references from past employers
The family are laid back and have frequent visitors, it’s a busy household with lots of entertaining. The mother loves to cook and often gets a chef in to help when numbers are larger. The family seek a nanny/housekeeper who is hard working and able to prioritize the workload while working to a high standard. Candidate should have a friendly approach and be very good overseeing young children.
The accommodation is a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, living room, bathroom and large bedroom. There is a gym and small spa within the complex the housekeeper/ nanny can use.
Hours: Wed - Sun. 7.30am - 5.30pm with a two hour lunch break (a later start/ finish at the weekends)
Salary: £550 - £650 net a week living in (meals while on duty are provided)
Start: To start as soon as possible