5 days, 8am - 5pm
CHF 4500-5000 gross/ month
For a HNW family we are looking for an experienced full-time Nanny/ Housekeeper, live-in (separate accommodation) to care for the home of the family and the two children in Sierre, Valais, Switzerland. Driver essential and candidates must be in Switzerland at present with a work permit. Cooking not required and ideally a French speaker. This role can be temporary or permanent.
The family live full-time in a large beautiful chalet. The materials and fine furnishings are very high end and luxurious throughout. The children (5 and 12) go to school and have many varied activities they attend thereafter. They do not require constant supervision. The chalet is a full-time residence and the location of the village is 2.5 hours from Geneva. The family employ other staff including a Housekeeper. Cooking is taken care of and there are no pets. The household is run casually but to a very high standards of cleanliness.
- All housekeeping duties (incl. mopping, dusting, cleaning, wiping, polishing)
- Care of laundry including designer labels
- Hand wash delicate items
- Ironing to high standards
- Wardrobe management
- Packing and unpacking
- Assist with deep clean
- School runs and trips to activities
- Oversee some of the homework
- Plan outings if required
- Prepare snacks
- Help organize school bags
- Plan occasional games and small events
- Assist in keeping their rooms tidy
- Liaise with the other staff and Private PA
- Proxy parenting when needed and by arrangement (time in lieu given)
- Occassional travel with the family during school holidays
- Min. of 4-5 years’ full-time experience as a Nanny/ Housekeeper (within a HNW family and similar ages)
- Excellent high end housekeeping skills including laundry care
- Proxy parenting experience
- Must be presently in Switzerland with a work permit
- Clean drivers’ license
- Fluency in English (other languages are welcome)
- Written references from private employers
- Valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Recent security check
The family are looking for candidates with high standards, HNW experience and excellent organizational skills. The family need someone who is flexible and able to step in where needed while being part of a great team. Other staff have been there for many years.
The accommodation is a property close by shared with one other staff member. Use of a car for work purposes.
Hours: 5 days a week (including over the weekend with time off during the week), 8am - 5pm (45 hours a week) with some flexibility (time in lieu given)
Salary: CHF 4500 - 5000 gross a month depending on experience with separate accommodation provided and meals while working. This role can be permanent or temporary. Employee will have to take care of their own health insurance as required by Swiss law.
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start as soon as possible.