Mon - Fri 11am - 7pm
CHF 900 net/ week
For a busy family with three children (4/7/12) we are looking for a bilingual English/ German speaking experienced nanny/ housekeeper, live-out. Driver essential.
The parents are busy professionals who need help with organizing their children. There is a part time housekeeper for the cleaning of the property. The family live in a large refurbished villa in Küssnacht with stunning views and close to lake Zürich. The children go to two different schools. The nanny/ Housekeeper mostly takes care of the children but should be able to assist with some housekeeping duties if needed. There are no pets and the family is laid back and casual. All of the children have very varied interests they pursue (music, sports, arts, etc).
The duties of the Nanny/ Housekeeper
- To oversee the bedrooms of the children
- Tidy toys and clothing, order new toys
- Change bedding and make beds
- Pick up children from school
- Liaise with teachers and other parents
- Take children to activities
- Plan activities and visits
- Prepare healthy snacks and meals
- Oversee homework
- Babysit two nights a weeks (max)
- Assist with housekeeping like ironing, vacuuming, dusting, tidying
- Report to parents on developments of children
- Write journal
- Join family on holidays, COVID pending (6 days a week/ time in lieu given)
- Min of 5 years’ experience with similar ages
- Bilingual English/ German
- Clean drivers’ license
- Must presently be in Switzerland
- Be prepared to accompany family on some holidays
- A good educational background
- Active in different sports (so to teach the children)
- Must be a swimmer
- Well organized and presented
- Current First Aid certificate
- Written references from past private families
- Recent security check
The parents seek the nanny/ housekeeper to be a role model to the children and put much emphasize on good manners. The nanny/ housekeeper should be flexible and with a positive outlook and good communications skills. In Switzerland employees are responsible to obtain their own private health insurance.
Hours: Mon - Fri 11am - 7pm with a break for lunch, by arrangement some help may be needed over weekends. 1 night of babysitting included, any extra are paid in cash.
Salary: CHF 900 net a week plus 4 weeks of holidays (aged under 50), 5 weeks (aged over 50)
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start as soon as possible