Mon - Fri 7.30am - 5.30pm
A HNW businesswoman is looking for an experienced English/ French speaking Nanny/ PA. Drivers’ license and experience in proxy parenting needed as well as excellent local knowledge.
The mother is a professional working long hours and days. She recently moved to a large stunning property on the north side near Gland, on lake Geneva and some work is still being carried out to the house. The children are aged 3 and 8 and she has a part/time housekeeper. The mother requires great support to run the household and look after the children.
The duties of the live-in Nanny/ PA:
- Help dressing children
- School/ nursery runs
- Oversee homework
- Make snacks for the children
- Take children to lessons
- Proxy parenting when mother away (2-3 days at a time)
- Babysitting if required (paid extra)
- Deal with household bills and quotes
- Oversee contractors
- Book appointments and travel
- Research projects, requests and travel
- Carry out personal shopping and run errands
- Fluency in English and French
- 4 years previous experience of working in the Geneva area
- Highly organized and quick in executing projects on time
- Well connected in the Geneva area
- Awareness of COVID-19 hygiene requirements
- Friendly and patient
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Written references from past families
- Current security check
The Nanny/ PA is provided with a large well-appointed apartment (en-suite bedroom/ living room/ kitchen) on one side of the property (as part of the house). A car is also provided. The mother is looking for someone reliable and capable of running her household and looking after her children safely. Some flexibility may be required when she is away on business trips (time in lieu given).
House: To work Mon - Fri from 7.30 - 5.30 with 1 night of babysitting included.
Salary: Top salary, depending on previous experience
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: as soon as possible.