8am - 6pm
CHF4500 - 6500 gross/ month
We are URGENTLY seeking a competent English and/ or German speaking Nanny/PA, live-in or out (own apartment provided) to work for a lovely family with two children (B3 & G7) in Zug, Switzerland. Candidates are ideally already located in Switzerland. Drivers only.
Both parents are professionals and lead very busy lives. The family live in a large apartment overlooking lake Zug with a terrace, small garden and pool. A daily cook and a cleaning lady (8 hours a week) are employed to cover housekeeping. The Nanny/ PA may accompany the family on trips during school holidays.
The children go to private school, are brought up bilingual (E/ G) and are learning Mandarin. This is a newly created role and while the parents are well experienced in employing nannies, they are keen to find a Nanny/PA who supports their lifestyle and values of respect, politeness and fairness. The role should start before the beginning of March 2021.
The duties of the Nanny/PA:
- Taking/ bringing children to school
- Overseeing homework
- Creating interesting and engaging games
- Taking children to activities
- Encouraging outdoor sports
- Organizing children’s rooms and areas
- Overseeing packing of school bags
- Packing and unpacking for holidays
- Preparing healthy snacks when needed
- Upholding and teaching good manners
- Some babysitting and proxy parenting when required
- Reporting progress to parents
- Liaising with parents and other staff
- Keeping public areas in the property clean and tidy
- Changing lightbulbs if needed
- Driving car for service etc.
- Buying and storing groceries
- Running errands and personal shopping
- Managing admin of the apartment
- Researching and booking trips, appointments etc.
- Scheduling and overseeing contractors
- Planning small events
- Managing projects
Requirements for the Nanny/PA role:
- 5 years’ experience with similar ages
- Clean drivers’ license
- Ideally childcare education or education at degree level
- EU passport (for ease of travel during holidays)
- Must be presently located in Switzerland or Germany/ France
- Fluency in English and/ or German, other languages welcome
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously and responsibly
- Must be a confident swimmer
- Written references from past employers
- Valid Paediatric First Aid certificate
- Up to date security check
The family put much emphasis on education, languages and an active healthy lifestyle, while being grounded, very private and flexible to accommodate the right person. Since their lives are very busy, they seek someone with a calm demeanour and who can be a role model to the children. Everyday help from a neighbour for early morning school runs or from two babysitters is available.
Zug is a beautiful small town 30 min from Zurich with a strong international community. The Nanny/ PA is able to have use of a car.
Accommodation is locally a rented self-contained furnished apartment that is provided with all utility bills paid.
Hours: Mon - Fri 40 hrs a week, this can be flexible (e.g. 8am-6pm with time for lunch and one morning off). During holidays up to 50 hrs a week. Holidays are 4 weeks a year, taken in liaison with the parents. Long weekends can be taken.
Salary: CHF 4500 - 6500 gross a month (live-in/ own separate accommodation) depending on experience and the hours offered by the candidate. The role can also be live-out.
* To comply with Swiss laws this role is placed through our sister agency, see CONTACT page for details. Please apply through Luxury Assets only. Thank you.
To start: As soon as possible