12 hour shifts/ 6 days
€850 - €1100/ npw
For a lovely family with a four year old boy we are looking for an experienced Live-in Nanny, with a strong knowledge of childcare education who speaks native English (others languages a bonus). Must be flexible to travel. ** Please apply despite quarantine restrictions.**
The family live in fully staffed properties in the South of France and Monaco and frequently travel including on board their yacht. They are looking for a competent Nanny who can teach the child age appropriately and make learning fun. The child already started school and is for now home schooled following the British curriculum. There are no pets within the households which are run formally.
The duties of the Nanny:
- Full nursery duties (getting child dressed, tidying his room, etc).
- Language teaching (English)
- Age appropriate learning with structured plans and hours
- Plan activities that encourage learning
- Take child to sports and activities
- Reporting to parents on progress
- Ad-hoc babysitting (pre-arranged)
Requirements for the role:
- 5-8 years’ experience as a nanny (including caring for children of the same age)
- Childcare qualifications, ideally early years teaching qualifications or TEFL
- Native English (other languages of benefit)
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Recent Security check
- Must be a good swimmer
The family is looking for someone professional and well organized with great communications skills, able to be devoted to the care of their child. Someone that make learning fun, who is strict but kind, caring and attentive with lots of energy and creativity. Candidates should be flexible and easy going, which are both really important to the parents.
All travel, accommodation and subsistence provided. French contract with 3 months’ probation. Proxy parenting is not required.
Hours: 6 days a week – 12 hours shift
Salary: €850 - €1100 net a week (French contract) depending on experience and qualifications plus holidays (one night of babysitting per week included, any add. is paid extra)
To start: as soon as possible.