Mon-Fri, 8am - 6pm
Dep. on Experience
For a well-established multi-family office in Zurich, we are looking for a trilingual Office Manager (E/G/R) with experience in working with HNW individuals.
The client: A multi-family office which provides varied and comprehensive high level international UHNW families. It has a staff of 8 employees, including those in charge of operations, finance and administration.
The location: A new office in the centre of Zurich with individual offices and an open planned area.
The duties of the Office Manager:
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Coordinate workload
- Oversee and manage projects
- Support the directors
- Arrange and prepare office meetings
- Oversee the administration including reports
- Deal with invoicing and data
- Oversee expense accounts
- Knowledge of payroll an advantage
- Fluency in English, German (including Swiss German) and Russian
- Excellent command of Office Suite including Excel
- Experience of office support at CEO level
- Previous experience working with UHNIs
- Good knowledge of Zurich/ Switzerland
- A highly professional outlook and client facing skills
- Exceptional organizational and management skills
This is a newly created role since the office has been growing radidly. Excellent experience in the family office environment is essential.
The hours: 8am – 5pm, Mon – Fri with a lunch break
The salary: Excellent remuneration depending on experience
To start: Jan 2020 or sooner.
* This role is placed through our partner agency in Switzerland. See the Contact page for details. Applications should be made through Luxury Assets.