Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm
For a busy family we are looking for a Russian/ English speaking live-out PA to look after their property and personal affairs. Driver and experience of dealing with art work essential.
The HNW couple have three children and recently moved to the UK, traveling extensively during holidays. The family have property abroad.
The property has 5 bedrooms, a pool house within a large garden and an adjacent guest house. The household is staffed with a chef, a housekeeper, a houseman/ chauffeur, nannies and gardeners. Some refurbishment work is still being finalized.
The duties of the Private PA:
- Oversee smooth running of household
- Coordinate staff and contractors
- Strive for and maintain high standards
- Set up and deal with household bills and budgets
- Report to family office in Moscow
- Make bookings/ coordinate travel
- Oversee sending of art works
- Assist with family events and bookings
- Occasional travel to other properties
- Personal shopping
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Past UK based experience of at least 8 years
- Excellent house and staff management skills gained within families
- Local knowledge with extensive list of contacts
- Experience of handling art work
- Clean drivers licence
- Excellent written references
- DBS security check
The family is looking for a PA who is fully adept in setting up and running private households smoothly. Flexibility will be required during busy periods and some support is required outside office hours. Time in lieu provided.
Hours: Mon - Fri. 9am - 6pm
Salary: £500000 - £60000 per annum depending on experience, plus holidays and bonus
To start: asap