Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Top salary dep. on experience
For a HNW client we are looking for an experienced bilingual French and English speaking PA to be based in Geneva. Driving a must.
The location: The role is based primarily at the client’s family office in the centre of Geneva. One of the family’s homes is in Cologny, a large lake side fully staffed property. There are other properties in France and the UK. The family office consist of a small team supporting the family’s lifestyle. The role reports to CFO and the Owner.
The Family Office Private PA’s duties:
- Coordinating and booking all travel
- Booking all appointments, treatments and meetings
- Scheduling the staff rota and travel for each of the properties
- Hiring household staff if needed
- Liaising and oversee contractors
- Overseeing budgets and invoicing
- Checking properties are set up to standard
- Planning events (2-3 times are year)
- Updating list of suppliers regularly
- Sending goods and valuables
- Conducting inventories and searches
- Personal shopping and running errands
- A min of 8 years’ experience as a Private PA in Geneva
- Experience of managing complex travel plans and properties
- Fluency in English and French
- Clean drivers’ license
- Excellent extensive local contacts
- Flexibility to travel to other properties
- High standards and excellent management skills
The family is looking for a Private PA who is a great organizer, happy to be office based as well as travel to the properties when needed. Having excellent knowledge of staffed HNW private households and the city of Geneva is vital. Acute attention to detail and flexibility are key.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm with flexibility, time in lieu provided
Salary: Top salary depending on experience
To start: Early 2020
* This role is placed through our partner agency in Switzerland. See the Contact page for details. Applications should be made through Luxury Assets.