8 hours a day/ 5 days a week
For a young HNW family we are looking for a live-in Senior Houseman/ Head Housekeeper to care for their large weekend property in Tyrol, Austria. Separate accommodation close by provided. Driving essential.
The family has several children and uses the property as a weekend and winter season retreat. It consists of 5 bedrooms, a large gym and pool and is set in large beautiful grounds within a rural area. The property is run informally. There is a gardener looking after the grounds and there are no pets. This position supervises a Housekeeper. A car is provided.
The duties of the live-in Senior Houseman/ Head Housekeeper:
- Cleaning of property to high standards
- Supervising the housekeeper
- Sweeping of terraces, drives and cleaning of garden furniture
- Airport pick ups
- Cleaning and valeting cars
- Sweeping snow and caring for ski equipment
- Preparing and clearing log fires
- Ensuring house is child safe
- Personal shopping and running errands
- Laying the table, providing table service when required
- Overseeing contractors
- Assisting gardener with mowing lawn
- Decorating the property (e.g. Christmas)
- Liaising with housekeeper and PA on requests
- A min of 5 years experience within HNW households
- Good knowledge of high end housekeeping
- Clean drivers’ license
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
- Willingness to work weekend (time off during the week)
- Good cooking skills are a bonus
- Excellent written references from past families
- DBS/ security check
- Awareness of COVID - safety measures
The client is looking for a well presented Senior Houseman/ Head Housekeeper who can work as part of the team to provide a smooth service to the family that is of a very high standard. Excellent organizational skills and flexibility are key as well as good communications skills.
A small furnished apartment (with a kitchen and bedroom) close by is provided.
Hours: Approx. 8 hours/ day over 5 days including weekends with time off during the week. Some flexibility required when family visits.
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
To start: as soon as possible