24/7 two weeks on/ off
£1000-£1100 net/ wk
Seeking sole charge trained career rota nanny (live-in or out) to work 2 weeks on/ off (24/7 for 2 weeks/ 2 weeks off) for 20 months old girl. Childcare education and experience with Russian families essential.
The client: The young family has an 20 months old and a six year old who goes to school. The mother spends some of her time at home but does not share the nanny responsibilities. The other staff are a full time housekeeper, a private chef as well a tutor for the older child . There are no pets.
The location: A large beautifully furnished property in Kensington (Holland Park). For holidays the family travel much to Spain and other locations during the school holidays, when one of the rota nannies would accompany them.
The duties of the sole charge rota nanny:
- All nursery duties except laundry
- Take child to play dates
- Organize interesting activities and different sports
- Read and play games to stimulate learning
- Report to parents on developments
- Work as a team with the other nanny and the PA
- Prepare snacks if required
- Assist with packing
The requirements of the rota nanny:
- Childcare education CACHE Level 3 or equivalent, ideally a degree in child related studies
- Other child related studies (nutrition, psychology, fitness, etc)
- Mind. of 8 years’ experience working as a nanny including rota nanny experience
- Fluency in English (ideally a native speaker)
- Clean driver’s license
- A good work record/ longevity
- Current paediatric First Aid
- DBS security check
- Must be able to swim
The family is looking for a career nanny who is sporty and active. The rota nanny must have a good child care education, solid nanny and rota experience and a sound understanding of child development, so she can develop languages, manners, sports and other interests. We are seeking candidates who are positive, flexible, pro-active, well presented and well organized.
The rota nanny candidates must have written references from past private family.
The hours: 24/7 two weeks on/ two week off
The salary of the rota nanny: £1000 - £1100 net a week plus holidays, own en-suite accommodation
To start: as soon as possible after a trial