Live-in or out
9am - 7pm (2 weeks on/off)
£650 - £700 net/ week
We are looking for a sole charge trained career nanny (live-in or out) to work 2 weeks on/ off to look after an 18 months old girl. Childcare education, excellent English and a clean drivers’ license a must.
The client: The young family has an 18 months old and a twelve year old who goes to school. The mother spends some of her time at home but does not share the nanny responsibilities. The other staff are a full time housekeeper and a private chef. Proxy parenting is not required and there are no pets.
The location: A large 4 bedroom beautifully furnished property near Gloucester Road Tube station in South Kensington. For holidays the family travel much to Spain and other locations during the school holidays, when one of the nannies would accompany them.
The duties of the sole charge nanny:
- All nursery duties except laundry
- Take child on walks and play dates
- Organize interesting activities and different sports
- Read and play games to stimulate learning
- Report to parents on developments
- Work as a team with the other nanny and the PA
- Prepare snacks if required
- Babysit on occasion (1 evening included, any more is paid extra)
- Childcare education Cache Level 3 or equivalent
- Mind. of 8 years’ experience working as a nanny
- Fluency in English (ideally a native speaker)
- Must have clean driver license (and London experience)
- Current paediatric First Aid
- DBS security check
- Must be able to swim
The family is looking for a career nanny who is sporty and active. The nanny must have a good child care education, solid nanny experience and a sound understanding of child development, so she can develop languages, manners, sports and other interests. We are seeking candidates who are positive, flexible, pro-active, well presented and well organized.
If live-in is required an en-suite room within the large property is offered. Live-out is also possible (the salary is adjusted).
Written references from past private family will be required.
The hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 7om (1 hours for lunch) for two weeks, followed by two weeks off
The salary: £650 - £700 net a week (approx. £45000 - £48000 gross a year) plus holidays
To start: Sept. 2019