Mon-Fri, 9-6 & 24/7
We are still recruiting for this role as several butlers are required. Due to current travel restriction personal interviews and trials will be possible in Europe early 2021.
Our client is seeking an experienced butler to look after properties in Taiwan/ Asia with worldwide private travel. Separate accommodation provided. Butler with formal training, previous experience of private jets and Asian culture preferred. This can be considered 2 year contract.
The client owns several large staffed properties, works from an office and frequently travels by jet. The role is divided between the properties/ office and when travelling. This role is shared with two other butlers. The households and office are run formally and knowledge of etiquette and experience of working in a team is essential.
The Butler's duties while travelling:
- Setting up residences and hotel rooms
- Management of luggage and packing
- Wardrobe management, valet service
- Drinks and meal service
- Organize formal events, including laying tables
- Concierge services, running errands, personal shopping
- Assist flight crew with setting up/ clean jet cabins
- On call 24/7
The Butler's duties while residence/ office based:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Coordinating staff
- Uphold of high standards
- Maintaining inventories
- Overseeing/ ordering stocks
- Caring for silver
- Liaising with family office
- Light cooking and occasional assistance in kitchen
- Min of 6 years’ experience within a HNW family
- Formal experience, ideally formal butler training
- Fluent English, ideally also German speaking
- Experience of Asian culture and private jets preferred
- Expert knowledge of formal etiquette
- Good experience of working in teams
- Great flexibility and detail driven
- Excellent references from past private employers
- Current security check
The client is looking for a loyal dependable butler who works in a team with other butlers, sharing the duties. Work days can be long but time off is provided. Candidates should ideally have formal experience/ training, an acute eye for detail and a hands on approach. We are looking for someone who is energetic, able to command a presence and able to keep calm at all times. There is the opportunity to develop within the company and the expanding portfolio of residences. Initially this is potentially a two year contract. US or Russian visas are beneficial.
An allowance for a separate self-contained apartment is provided.
PLEASE NOTE that while we are interviewing for this role, we are observing present governments restrictions on travel.
Hours: Office based Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm (approx.) with occasional late nights and weekends (time in lieu given).
Salary: EUR 55 - 65000 gross a year or depending on experience, negotiable, plus annual performance related bonus
To start: as soon as possible