Mon-Fri, 9-6 & 24/7
This client is seeking an experienced butler to look after properties in Taiwan/ Asia with worldwide private travel. Separate accommodation provided. Butler with formal training, previous experience of private jets and Asian culture preferred. This is initially anticipated to be a 2 year contract.
The client owns several large staffed properties, works from an office and frequently travels by jet. The role is divided between the properties/ office and when travelling. This role is shared with two other butlers. The households and office are run formally and knowledge of etiquette and experience of working in a team is essential.
The Butler's duties while travelling:
- Setting up residences and hotel rooms
- Management of luggage and packing
- Wardrobe management, valet service
- Drinks and meal service
- Organize formal events, including laying tables
- Concierge services, running errands, personal shopping
- Assist flight crew with setting up/ clean jet cabins
- On call 24/7
The Butler's duties while residence/ office based:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Coordinating staff
- Uphold of high standards
- Maintaining inventories
- Overseeing/ ordering stocks
- Caring for silver
- Liaising with family office
- Light cooking and occasional assistance in kitchen
- Min of 6 years’ experience within a HNW family
- Formal experience, ideally formal butler training
- Fluent English, ideally also German speaking
- Experience of Asian culture and private jets preferred
- Expert knowledge of formal etiquette
- Good experience of working in teams
- Great flexibility and detail driven
- Excellent references from past private employers
- Current security check
The client is looking for a loyal dependable butler who works in a team with other butlers, sharing the duties. Work days can be long but time off is provided. Candidates should ideally have formal experience/ training, an acute eye for detail and a hands on approach. We are looking for someone who is energetic, able to command a presence and able to keep calm at all times. There is the opportunity to develop within the company and the expanding portfolio of residences. Initially this is potentially a two year contract. US or Russian visas are beneficial.
An allowance for a separate self-contained apartment is provided.
PLEASE NOTE that while we are interviewing for this role, we are observing present governments restrictions on travel.
Hours: Office based Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm (approx.) with occasional late nights and weekends (time in lieu given).
Salary: EUR 55 - 65000 gross a year or depending on experience, negotiable, plus annual performance related bonus
To start: as soon as possible