Mon - Sat. 8am - 5pm
£42.000 - £46.000 p.a.
For a HNW client we are looking for a competent experienced Travelling Housekeeper to work 6 days a week. No driving required, good laundry skills essential and attention to detail This is a permanent role with own separate accommodation provided in some locations. Must have EU passport.
The client: The couple own 4 properties in Europe (South of France, Switzerland, Italy and UK) and divides time between them plus travel to other destinations. The properties all have 2-3 bedrooms and are stylishly furnished. Family and friends often visit (with small children). There is a small pet dog that always travels with the client. Local part-time staff are also employed to keep the houses clean and maintained.
The duties of the Travelling Housekeeper:
- All housekeeping duties (dusting/ cleaning/ polishing/ mopping etc.)
- Care of laundry and ironing
- Making and changing beds
- Pack and unpack
- Prepare properties for arrival and special family events
- Report any faults or issues within the properties
- Feed and exercise the pet dog
- High end housekeeping skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in private housekeeping
- EU passport/ ability to travel
- Fluency in English (ideally also Tagalog)
- Flexibility and a key eye for detail
The family is looking for an independent, flexible and well-presented candidate who is competent and able to clean to high standards with a personable and friendly personality. Excellent laundry skills a must. Candidates should be able to work unsupervised, be pro-active, enthusiastic and hard working. Ideally Tagalog speakers. Longer holiday periods can be taken. The client also gives time off when all work has been completed.
The hours: 8am - 5pm to work 6 days a week. Some flexibility will be required on travel days, time in lieu is given. Separate accommodation (en-suite) is always provided as well as all meals. In the UK and Switzerland accommodation for the housekeeper are small separate apartments. All meals provided.
Salary & Benefits: £42000 - £46000 gross per annum, depending on experience plus accommodation and meals
To start: as soon as possible